Where to stay?
Travelodge Wynyard is the recommended accommodation choice for summit delegates.
The hotel is right beside a convenient train stop direct from Sydney airport, Wynyard station and conveniently located in the central business district. A 10 minute walk will take delegates to the State Library of New South Wales. Easy reach to cafes, bars and transport, and easy walking to harbour views.
Get in quick!
A discounted rate (AUD$160 per night) has been secured for summit delegates (subject to availability). No rooms are physically held, the above rate is purely subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Book directly – not via the website.
Delegates are encouraged to book as soon as possible to secure accommodation at this rate.
- Dates Applicable: 28th June – 1st July 2015, only. It is possible to book for extra nights at their going rate outside of those dates.
- Room Type: Guest Room – Room Only.
- Room Rate: $160 per room per night, based on 1-2 people (additional charge of $40 applies for a 3rd person, with maximum of 3 people per room).
- Buffet Breakfast Rate: Guests wishing to pre-book can have a discounted rate of $18.00 extended to them, per person per day.
- Promotion Code: “LODLAM Summit” Delegates please ensure you quote this reference when contacting the hotel
- Method of Booking: Delegates please contact the hotel directly via phone or email (details as below) – this rate only applies to bookings made direct with Travelodge Wynyard.
- Cancellation Policy: A 72 hour cancellation policy will apply to each booking, should guests wish to cancel or amend within this time fees will apply.
- Payment: Delegates will be asked to provide a credit-card to secure the reservation upon making the booking, full payment will then be required upon check-in.
Please contact the Reservations Manager directly to secure this discounted rate.
- Reservations Manager, Travelodge Wynyard
- Phone: 02 9274 1222
- Email: email@example.com